Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Tuesday 12 August 2008

Exercise is must!


After being ignoring my weight and lived in a denial stage for quite some time, so I have decided to start an exercise to shed on a few pounds. I admitted that I put on weight after being photographed by my husband and the photos showed how chubby and ugly I was with the widen waistline and excess fat everywhere all around my body. I used to weight around 55 kg for the past ten years and what an incredibly shocked when I scaled myself last two weeks, the scale number showed that my weight was 59kg. I felt like a huge baby hippo (baby hippo sounds cute compare to rhino..hehehhe)everytime I stand by him, all clothes in my wardrobe creeped up from size ten to size twelve. Oh dear!

Trust me, It was not a normal condition that I have ever been, since I am only 158cm height. In fact, I am in a petite person category. Ok, that was it! I was so determined to do some exercise to maintain my weight. Unfortunately,to join the gym is not the best option for me since I was in a tight budget, but will do when I go back to Malaysia for good in the future! To diet? Ah! Nah! It was not my cup of tea. So, only exercise left for me instead. Undoubtedly, started last week, Am and I will jog along Meuse River at least twice or thrice per week depend on the weather and several factors to help me through this exercise regime difficulties. In addition, the river is located just nearby our house and I will make sure we did the exercise at least an hour a day. The total distance was about 3.5km for the whole jogging track. I think the distance was good enough for me since I am not a sport person.

Though, it sounds far for me, but every time we jog, the time went by so fast and without realized I was arrived at the last resort of our jogging track shortly. You want to know why? Yes, it was because the viewed along the river was so lovely, and we will definitely stop at the last destination to take the deepest rest with the balmy surrounding and the lovely greenish garden that contains blooming roses and flowers everywhere. Plus, there was benches to laid your butt facing the lake with the white swans. Actually, this viewed had been created in my childhood's imagination since I was a kid and every time I paint for my art class, the garden with the lake view will be my choice .

A very nice garden indeed! I love it so much until I cannot help myself from jogging everyday if the weather is permitting. We did the exercise routine for almost two weeks now, and the best things has happened to me recently. Whereas, when I weighed myself last weekend, it showed that I lost 1.5kg. So, my current weight is 57.5kg. Another 1.5kg to go plus to flatten my flabby stomach up to the best standard that I can do. In a nutshell, no more snack and tidbits in the middle of the night and I will keep an eye on my weight to ensure it will maintain around 50kg to 55kg. Not more than that!! InsyaAllah..

7 comments:

SNS said...

wow nurul, me impressed..if only i have ur determination too! keep up da good work!

missselfridge said...

nabil..tqqqq..have to coz my body is bloody fat dah ni..hehhee

Red,Gold n Green said...

aiseyman nurul..kau yg berat 58kg tinggi 158 cm pun kau dah label sbg baby hyppo....how about kami yg berat >60kg dan rendah....label apa nak bg ek...blue hyppo ke..hehhehe

Neneq said...

uwa..camne ko boleh turun..aku ni tak turun2..exercise dah giler dah aku rasa, 3 x, a week at least 1 h - 2 h..which very extreme and sweat like hell..:( is it my bloody big butt is the culprit???

missselfridge said...

are-t...label tu utk aku ja..sb aku tak selesa rasa berat sgt bontot bila jalan..aku tak labelkan org lain la..hehheeh..jgn terasa ngn entry aku wei..hhehee

neneq..aku pun tak tau..aku exercise 1 jam ja..aku sgt jog non stop dlm masa 30 minit and then rehat and then sambung balik 30 minit non stop..aku rasa aku sennag naik n sennag turun la..hehehe..

Natrah &Helmi said...

adoi nurul, hang exercise turun berat, aku nie exercise idak tapi dah turun dekat 10 kg nih,,,manyak risau oooo

missselfridge said...

natrah..kalu aku jd hang mesti seronok..sb berat turun tnpa exercise..hang minum susu weight gain la wei..kurus sgt kang cepat nmpk tua wei..so cepat2 amik langkah sepatutnya..hehhee