Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Monday 11 August 2008

sharing info?

Have you ever touched something that you should not? What I mean in here is something that made from forbidden animal in our religion which is pig skin. Since I've been in overseas I used to mistakenly touched them when I was shopping. I know it was my mistakes not to check the items first properly before I laid my hand on them,but sometimes, it was very hard to recognize it especially when you just see it through your naked eyes. Well, I know it was not a sin to touch them but what I need to do was perform "samak", which mean, I need to clean my skin thoroughly by using water and soil, and that's it, all sorted! Apparently, every time I made this stupid mistakes, I will quickly perform "samak" and the problem was the repugnant feeling remains eventhough I know I should not! It just the cliche mental attitude that has been implanted in my head since I was kid. For a lazy person likes me, it quites so much work to do. Oh, by the way, I read an article before about the soap that purposely made to be used when you touched the pig skin. Anyone has any ideas about where I can buy this soap? Do not get this wrong, I do not intend to repeat the same mistakes again in the future, it just the matter of that I think I need to keep some in my stock for unforeseen circumstances. Just if! So, if anyone knows this please inform me immediately and your information is much appreciated! I promised, after this, I will be more careful and beware when I choose leather thingy items in the future.


PETIKAN DARI SOAL JAWAB AGAMA

Berkenaan dengan isu menyentuh, memegang, merawat anjing dan babi yang dikategorikan sebagai najis '³mughollazoh '´ iaitu najis berat dalam feqah, ianya bukanlah haram seperti mana yang dikatakan oleh sesetengah masyarakat melayu. Ramai yang bertanya kepada saya bagaimana saya sebagai seorang muslim boleh menyentuh anjing dan babi yang haram disentuh?. Berdasarkan pelajaran feqah yang saya pelajari sejak sekolah rendah agama hinggalah sekolah menengah, menyentuh najis '³mughollazaoh '´ tidak haram. Apa yang dinyatakan oleh hukum feqah ialah apabila kita menyentuh najis '³mughollazoh '´ kita dikehendaki menyucikannya dengan bersamak iaitu membasuh dengan air yang telah dicampurkan dengan tanah sekali dan membilasnya dengan air (air yang bersih dan suci) sebanyak 6x.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

uit nurul, aku ada sabun samak tue,nnti aku bagi free satu kat ko ek:)

Anonymous said...

ok natrah..tqqq..hang sgt diqajibkan bg..bila ek nk bg??

Anonymous said...

itulah kan, ntah blenya nak bagi, asyik tak menyempat je nak jupe,hehe

Anonymous said...

natrah..takpa,,jumpa kalu hang bwk k..wajib