Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Tuesday 26 August 2008

Leipzig - 2nd day in Germany


The second day lead us to Leipzig. leipzig is one of the well known town in Germany. The journey from Weimar to Leipzig was about 4 hours for the return journey. We went there by train and again, the Länders ticket was our choice to travel in Germany which costed us Euro 13.50 after sharing with my friend. As usual the original ticket price was Euro 27. The weather in Leipzig was not good enough during that day, so we went to Burger King for Lunch. I bought potato wedges, fish burger and chili cheese nuggets. Eventhough the variety to choose from was limited, we still enjoyed the foods so much and we ended up filling full for the rest of the evening..Burp!!


After lunch, we were off to see around the town. We went to the shopping mall and shops to windowshop. As far as I can remember, I bought nothing in Leipzig . Well, if you are a schopaholic, so leipzig town is the best choice for you to spend your money. Before going back to Weimar, I bought some souveniers there and then we hopped on train. We spent almost 4 hours in Leipzig that day. One thing that I can't help smiling from was that during that day, I had my haircut in Weimar after we came back from Leipzig at one of the saloons in there. The hairdresser was so kind and chatty to me. The haircut was unbelievably cheaper compared to Belgium. It only costed me Euro 15 for washing and cutting, plus I ended up giving Euro 2 tips to the hairdresser to show how satisfied I was with her service. Apparently, my trip was worth a thousands smile on my cheeky face! voila!

2 comments:

niza said...

nurul.. jauhnya ptg rmbut. kire murah sgt la 15 euro. sini plg murah 32 euro. selama duk sini azizul jer yg gntg rmbut niza, rmbut azizul pun niza yg gunting. kalau senget pun terpaksa la redha. hehe

missselfridge said...

niza..tu murah lg 32 euro..kat belgium 47 euro..gila ke hape mahai nk mati..kat uk besa potong kat saloon best pun baru 15 pound..kalu convert duit pun tak semahal kat belgium haprak ni.