Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Wednesday 13 August 2008

Photography and I..


Every time I browse the internet, my fingers will itchy to type the words of photography website in the search engine. I will randomly click at the sites that related with photography and this will be my top priority during surfing. I can spend ages by sitting in front of my laptop to have a look in details for all those photos in the professional photographers's galleries. I do not realized about this for quite sometimes, until, a few friends of mine said to me that there was differential in the photos that had been photographed by me recently, compared to a few months back. Well, maybe it is true, or maybe it is not. Is it? hehehe.

I learn a lot about photography lessons, techniques, camera, editing, angle etc, simply because its my passion and maybe its yours either. I love to create the best result in the images that were taken by me. Yet, every time I take photos, I seem to forget all the techniques especially when it comes to the aperture and shutter speed concerning. Furthermore, to create a unique and exquisite photos by the surrounding and exspressionless are much harder compare to "ready for action" photos. I know, it just a little knowledge that I've already gain about photography world and there are so much expertise to learn and to practise .

To become a professional photographer is not in my dream list at all. Frankly, I think, cameras are great gifts for everyone that loves photography, but deciding which one is the right one can be tricky. For the time being, I am still using a compact camera that has a half of the dslr function. The camera is quite complicated to use and to adjust the aperture and shutter speed setting accordingly. It will get more complicated especially when I try to use it manually, because I am a type of person that likes to fiddle with things and is a techno freak, so that I have to make sure I will get something that give me the ability to make manual adjustments. But, once I know how it works, the result was blimey! concerning the fact that sometimes I kept doing the same mistakes when I took photos. In example, hand shaking that will result the blurry photos especially in the darker place or in the night whereby I forgot to bring a tripod to stand the camera, underexposed or overexposed lighting, wrongly focused and many more. These mistakes will ruin my photos. Even photoshop cannot be my saviour when the mistakes was terribly done!


Most of the people that I've known have 'migrated' from a digital camera to the dslr camera, well, dslr camera is my eager wish list item. The eagerness sometimes is killing me! I will absolutely buy them soon. Which camera I will go to? Aha, I have done a review about the cameras and apparently, I love Canon more than Nikon. So, there are a few choices that keep lingering in my mind. It just the matter of how much saving that will pile up in my account (until today's entry, still no saving at all..kikikiki..Oh dear!), and after that, I will make the final decision about this! My heart beats pounder every time I pass by the camera's shop. I cannot help myself to peep from the outside and glance at those displayed cameras. Oh pity me, if I have so much money to spend, definitely this dream camera will be in my hand at anytime, Just click my fingers and all done.

Whatever it is, all this enthusiasm about photography is for my personal satisfaction only. To be a really professional photographer is a long way to go to and too much knowledge to gain, but if I have a determination and believe in myself it could be the beginning of my never ending journey in photography arena.

4 comments:

niza said...

hehe.. dh berjinak2 ngan photography lak ke? best je tgk pic org lain cantik2..

missselfridge said...

niza..br je jinak..br ada kesedaran.,,kikikiki

SNS said...

nurul, nice photos! bestnya tmpt jogging tuh, menarek menarek... maybe I shud take up photography too. keep posting awesome pictures!

missselfridge said...

nabil..mai sini..aku bwk hang jog kat situ..mmg lawa sgt park nya..amikla photography wei..ko kan ada dslr..mesti cun gmbr ko..