Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Monday 11 August 2008

Antwerp

Antwerp is one of the largest town in Belgium. This town is popular with the diamond's shop, and in fact, if you are one of the collector this is the right place for you . The price of the diamonds are madly cheaper compare to other places. I was so intrigued to visit this place since the first time I've been here in early April this year. So, we went there yesterday morning for a day sightseeing and our journey by train took two hours to arrive. Thanks to Abg Mazli for being our tourist guide. He was so keen to show us around. We really appreciate it so much.


Well, this was the first time we spent our precious evening in Antwerp for walking around. Apparently, I like the town very much in term of shopping heaven's place, the historic buildings layout, the port, the castle and many more. I really mesmerized with how interesting the town was. There was plenty of must see places to visit. Fortunately, even with the tight time and schedule we managed to cover half of it. The best places to visit in Antwerp were Grand Palace, Antwerp Castle, Antwerp Port and the botanical garden.


During sightseeing I found a few brand shops that I could not find in Liege such as MAC, Louise Vuitton, Ralph Laurence and many more. Just name it! Oh before I forgot, I was so happy when I found Gregg's Bakery in Antwerp, since this was my favorite bakery when I was in the U.K. Oh dear, how I miss Manchester so much and it was so frustrated when Belgium, especially Liege town ,could not provide something that I used to buy easily in the U.K. Besides that, there was plenty of Asean shops to choose and each shops normally sell unbelievable things like screw pine leaves, palm sugar, king fruits, Jacob's biscuits and etc.Lucky me! So, Antwerp was my saviour, I will definitely go there, again in no time in the future.

4 comments:

Red,Gold n Green said...

wawa nurul..syoknyer berjalan2....ada beli diamond tak???

missselfridge said...

are-t..tak beli sb takde duit..hehehe..insylh klu b4 balik nk gak sambar cincin ke satu..murah sgt sini..mai la sini wei..aku bwk hang p sana..

niza said...

wah.. best laaa duk tempat nurul. dkt ngan tmpt2 yg best. mcm best je ade butik MAC. sini ada satu je butik MAC. kalau tau awal2 kumpul duit jalan tmpt nurul. huhu

missselfridge said...

niza,,MAC yg i maksudkan ni make up..tu ar dtgla..sempat lg..hehehe..eh paris lg surga sopink rasanya..