Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Wednesday 10 December 2008

I am expecting!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Here is the greatest news I want to share with all...We are expecting our little baby next year. The due date is around 18th July 2009..Yehaa...So now, I am in the week nine of my pregnancy. Nothing much happend, just I face the nausea problem. The morning sickness is quite bad. I cannot cook and the worst is I will vomit everytime I see our kitchen. So, I only stay in our bedroom to avoid the kitchen view..Uwekkkkk..

First time of my check up was last week. The nurse took 8tubes of my blood and truthfully, I just about to pass out during the test..But, lucky me, I did not. The nurse gave me a glass of water to make myself better. And today, again we off to the hospital for the first time check up with genecologist. I deserved right, when she performed pap smear test on me just now. ahahhaa..I tried to avoid from this test thrice time in the U.K, but today ..no more chance to avoid it. But, it does not matter because the test is painless. In a couple of second the test is finished. So, my next appointment is another one month. Oh by the way, I received plenty of freebie items for our future baby from the hospital..I likeeeeee..hehehe..

Ok la..that's all..my first scan is on 9th January..so I hope everything goes very well..Wish me luck for the pregnancy, labour, birth and baby k..Insya Allah..amin..

20 comments:

ainzoo said...

alhamdulillah..aku tompang hepi... ;-)

missselfridge said...

ain..tqqqqqqq hehehe

KELUARGA ASHRAF said...

Hopefully,everything's ok.

onenadiana said...

Nurul...alhamdulillah. So happy for you! Bestnyer news ni... ko take care yer sis...

Azlina said...

Nurul..sangat happy untuk ko...
Heh...ko kan sgt je takut bende2 ni...eg pap smear...

But...don't worry...insyaallah everything will goes well...enjoy your pregnancy.

ako mmg suka masa2 pregnant ni...tak tau laa apsal...enjoy semacam...

take care and congratulations!!!

niza said...

Tahniah Nurul!!!!!! Sangat happy dgr berita nii.. Take care tau!!!

myjourney said...

tahniah nurul! dari sahar dan as..

Red,Gold n Green said...

tahniah...dah siap nama lum?

Zura Hamid said...

TAHNIAH NURUL...Seronok dengar berita nih!!! Take a good care of yourself tau!!! Enjoice every moments...

SNS said...

congrats nurul!!! so happy for u =)

Anonymous said...

Kak Nurul..congratssss..so happy for u :o) Wow baby July like faz la..hehehe. Don't worry, everything will be fine and enjoy baju maternity cun2 okey!Take care.

missselfridge said...

tq seme..terkezut..bangun2 tgk2 12 komen..hahahaha..tu la tgh enjoy ni..doakan seme ok la ye..nama lum ada sb jantinanaya belum tau..tp yg pasti tak sabar nk sopink baby thingy ngn maternity clothes yg cun2..hehehhe..tqqqqqqqq k.

Rayyan Haries Ean Rael=R.H.E.R said...

salam,

congrats!!!!!!

wow!!!

take care !!

ima said...

wahhh happy news indeed! tahniah nurul..

Mimiamilia said...

waaaa..alhamdulillah..congrats kak nurul!

missselfridge said...

ryan..ima..mimi..tqqqqqqqq..doa2kan la seme ok k..amin

Natrah &Helmi said...

yeay!!enough said:)

KELUARGA ASHRAF said...

hahahaha boleh join the group........born in July

Neneq said...

congrates nurul..jaga diri bebaik..

missselfridge said...

natrah..and family ashraf..tu la..baby july..hehhe

neneq..tqqqqqq..doakan seme ok k,,