Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Thursday 18 December 2008

Is he good?

Since I cannot do the house chores because of the Nausea, AM is helping me with everything. From doing the laundry, cooking, house cleaning and even serving the food into our bedroom. I do not 'mengada-ngada' but seriously living room and kitchen make me sick. I guess, the hormone of pregnant woman sometimes quite hard to understand until we face it by ourself. This morning, I was so pity of him when he had to wake up at the early morning..even though he slept at 5 am just to prepare my meal before he headed to the university. Sometimes, the food did not taste good but it was so shame to waste it since he put so much effort to cook it for me. I owe you my dear husband..I do not know you are so much responsible person until I fell pregnant. Thank you..thank you..

I vividly remember when I was 7 years old. My mum was pregnant for my little sister. She asked me to buy her nasi lemak at aunty A. But, I was so lazy to ride my bike to aunty A..so I bought her nasi lemak at aunty B instead. The fact was, both nasi lemak look aliked and the tasted was a little bit same. But, when my mum tried to eat the nasi lemak, she knew the nasi lemak was from different shop. She just left it and I finished the nasi lemak for myself. I knew she was frustrated with me and I just too self centred to think about my mum craving thingy. Now, I understand when it happen to me, It is soo hard if you cannot get the food that you want to. It is so hard to describe in a word..

Pregnancy make me realize how I love and appreciate my mum more than I do before. If I knew this earlier, surely I will never ever crossed with my mum and just did what she wanted me to do without second thought..

Nasi dagang...nasi kerabu..how I crave for Kelantan's food soo much..

No comments: