Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Wednesday 17 December 2008

First time

First time knowing that I am pregnant was on 3rd December 2008. I woke up in the morning and suddenly the idea of doing the test popped in my mind.I just took one of the test stick and peed on it. In a couple of minutes it showed two lines. I was totally, utterly happy and feel unbelievable. So that, I took another two sticks and peed on them.Al hamdulillah..aLL of the sticks showed the same results. Thank GOD for your gift. After test I waited for two weeks before meeting the GYN and midwife. I just not ready to do it earlier since I have an experience of miscarried last year. I do not want the happinesss last for a while like before. I keep praying and when I have enough courage I went off to the clinic to meet the GP first. She proposed me to go to the hospital and do the blood and urine test. So, after two days..I went for the test. At first I was so scared because I knew this time involved the blood. I deserved right, when the nurse took eight tubes of my blood for the test.And the truth was, I just about to pass out after the test. In another three weeks time,I need to go for another blood test again,'scanning for the syndrome down test' that they call it. I think I am ok this time, because if I ready to fall pregnant that mean I must get ready to be a cushion to be poke by doctor and nurse everytime and everywhere when they need.

A week after the blood test, I headed to the hospital once again on 10th December 2008 to meet the midwife and Gyn. The midwife asked me a million of questions and she checked me thoroughly. She performed the pap smear test..and what a shocked because the test is painless. I tried to avoid it thrice before..If I knew it was not this bad..surely I will go for the test..hehehhee..

After that, the midwife told me that my baby will be due on 18th July 2009...I was nine week pregnant when she did the test. Now I am in the middle of week ten to continue the journey of the first time mum to be.

The nausea hit me like hell. It is so torture when you crave for things that you could not get. Especially the foods. It much painful when I keep vomiting everyday in no time. I frequently go to the toilet to pee and everything. this pregnancy totally change my life at all...But, on the contrary..I am so glad to have this chance in my life...to be a mum after two years of our marriage...Do pray for me and the baby k..Hope everything goes fine..InsyaAllah...

No comments: