Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Wednesday 6 August 2008

Understanding

'Understanding' words is not as easy as it sounds when it comes to our daily life. To understand other people's position when we are not in their shoes. This thought crossed my mind after I chatted with one of my friend this morning. She told me exactly how she felt when a bunch of her close friends seemed to exclude her from some of their activities. I kept persuading her that it was just her assumption that maybe it was because of the hormones or whatsoever.

Frankly, I think she was not paranoid in this matter after she told me why she said so! Trust me I know her well since the past ten years or more. Regardless of the cliche reason that her friends kept giving her when she asked the reason why they were doing this to her, she kept trying to think positive,now, she just lets nature take its course. I know that I am not the one who should give advice to those who need it so much, especially when I already have enough on my plate. But for me, it is simply about "trying to understand as much as you can about others before you judge them, and trying to put ourselves in their shoes," I used to complain and talk around about some of my so-called friends when they did something that I thought I could handle it easily if it was me instead. The point is that I used to tattle about my friends about things that later on happened to me instead! As we know, what goes around will come around, since then, I think it is better to keep my mouth shut and just pray for them.People would never ever understand until it happens to themselves! Life is complicated enough to conquer with so I will try to deal with my life wisely!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

siannya pompan itu....heheh

Anonymous said...

zek..ko dh packing?

Anonymous said...

wei blomla...aku kat ofis lagi ni tunjuk muka...nt 2 minggu nak menghilang heheheh....

Anonymous said...

sabor je le..hhheee

Anonymous said...

hmm... kami pun prnh alami benda yg lebih kurang sama... apa pun bersikap positif jek... muhasabah diri sendiri...

Anonymous said...

Kehidupan macam roda..kte sakitkan hati orang..suatu hari nanti,orang lain akan sakitkan hati kte balik..Kesimpulan..berbaik-baiklah dengan semua orang..sedangkan nabi ampunkan umat..cewah..

Anonymous said...

kesimpulannya...jaga ler hal sendiri aje...n kalau org jaga gak hal kite, kite abaikan aje mereka huhuhu

Anonymous said...

yo natrah,niza n zek..tu la kesimpulannya jaga tepi suar dlm masing2..kahkahakah..tp sgt aku setuju ngn korang sume!!aku tgk org yg tak peduli org kata tu lg maju dr org yg takut nk wat sesuatu takut org ngata..apapun people always talk ..kita salah ke..kita betulke..always talk..so abaikan je la..apa natrah?nabi ampunkan umat..betul2..

Anonymous said...

ya betul. well behaved women rarely make history. nak ikut apa org cakap sampai bila tak maju.

Anonymous said...

nabil..mana ko ilang seminggu??

Anonymous said...

jalan2 hahaha.... skang dah gelabah sbb sv dah nak balik isnin depan!

Anonymous said...

ler patutle senyap..hehee