Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Thursday 14 August 2008

This is my life....


Rambling indistinctly by me in this entry, which is about my life. About the person I was 10 years ago is not the same person I am today. About everything that I have learned and experienced has affected who I am. About, I would not change anything because it was so fun, even when things were hard and even if I'd be crying in the shower because I have got unsuccessful dreams, unsolvable problems or when my surrounding was being mean to me, but, I had my presence of mind. Whatever it was, I always used to say...in a whisper 'this is my life'...About, I have learned that I can't reverse the past mistakes or rewrite the bad reviews about people to me, but I can do what I've always done ,express myself..all myself..and then find satisfaction in knowing that 'it's not about having control everything'..and it is all about doing thing that I'm proud of and just keep thinking that 'I did what I could'.Life must go on.whatever it is, I am always thankful for what I have and for what the destiny brings me today..So the conclusion is, this is all just rambling..another time to be wasted in my life..sigh!!

4 comments:

Mimiamilia said...

hopefully we are getting wiser bila usia dah bertambah ni kan...

niza said...

semakin usia bertambah semakin mematangkan kita.

niza said...

we should be grateful on what we have today. huhu. sometimes niza ada gak nyesal. but this is the path. no turning back.

missselfridge said...

niza..mimi..tula...makin matang...huhuhu