Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Monday 11 August 2008

Gathering and tahlil on occasion of celebration of Ramadhan


Did I mention in my previous entry about the "tahlil" and "bacaan yassin", that was taken place in Antwerp yesterday? I think nope, because I have forgotten to write about that in my last entry. Yes, we stayed overnight in Abg Mazli house after sightseeing to help them to cook for the feast. We cooked nasi kerabu, cucur udang, fruits salad etc. After being enjoying myself for the whole day, in the night I had to spent hours to finish some of the dishes. Even my day was pretty knackered but I was so happy to lend my hand in cooking, especially to cook my traditional recipe, nasi kerabu. I did not put high expectation when I cooked that but the result was pretty well! The tahlil was conducted by one of our friend, Zaini. He did it successfully for the first time. Well, maybe after this we can ask him to conduct bacaan yassin and tahlil at ours in the future. Insya Allah...

After the tahlil, we ate, talked and took some photos before went back to liege. We took train at 6.30pm and safely arrived in Liege at 8.30pm in the night. A nice and well spent weekend indeed!

p/s- for the whole activities photos as usual can be viewed in my fp.

2 comments:

niza said...

Huhu.. nasi kerabu.. my favourite.. biler leh share recipe ni? hehe.. nurul mmg org kelate ek? niza ni mmg suka makanan kelate ni.

missselfridge said...

niza..sgt la kelantanese..hehehe..boleh je ..sgt selalu buat nasi kerabu kat sini so dh leh bg tunjuk ajar..hehhee..btw..am kata emailkan script tu..nnti dia checkkan.