Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Monday 15 September 2008

Why was it so hard?


After climbing the so called hill road, walking for 40 minutes, at last, I arrived at the College. The college that I enrolled for my French class last friday. My first impression of French learning after finishing the class was, it was so hard to learn French at this age. I felt like the stupidest person in the class. Most of the students have a basic French, and in fact, they can speak a little French. They can even understand when the teacher gave an instruction which totally in French. Nobody speaks English, only little French and their mother tongue languages. There is 20 students in my class. Most of them come from Russia, China, Morocco, Lithuania, Poland, Malaysia (me) and few other places. I requested to change for the lower class than the beginner class, but the teacher said, I have to wait for this coming wednesday to decide either I can change the class or not. If not, I need to struggle and full swing in learning. Oh dear!

For today, I learned the basic Ice breaking conversation-

1. Je m'appelle- my name is...

2. Mon nom est -My surname is..

3. Mon prenom est -my first name is....

4. Je suis nee le -My DOB.

5.Je suis de nationalite - my nationality...

6. J' habite a - I live in...

7. J'aime beaucoup - I like...

8. Je m'aime pas du tout/ Je deteste- I do not like....

And many more..so my class will be every monday and wednesday, from 1.30 pm to 4.30pm..for 10 months.

p/s- forgive me for not using french alphabetical during typing. nak cepat punya pasal..hehehe..Anyway, I love the class just it was getting hard when the teacher only speaks French to describe things. So, it just either I understand it or not..French dictionary become a closed friend of mine and I kept holding and carrying it everywhere I go. And undoubtly, I will open it when I want to look up the words just to speak with other students . Plus, everytime the new words pop in among them, automatically, I will rely on my dictionary.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

best nyaa awak dah masuk kelas ..succes..
NAY Leuven

Anonymous said...

zila..huhuuh..ala2 terjepit sbnrnya

Anonymous said...

it'll get easier as you get on nurul...u can do it!!!

Anonymous said...

zek..tqqq..hope so..huhhuuh

Anonymous said...

wow, takpe tak rugi belajar french oo..ramai orang guna..dari belajar bahasa dutch hmm...

Anonymous said...

sb pk tu gahasa international la aku amik natrah..tp dutch ok pa..hehehe at least kalu tahu lg xtra bahasa sng nk kutuk org ..hhahaha..jop..kikiki

Anonymous said...

nurul....semua benda kat dunia ni, nak start mmg payah....aku yakin kau mesti boleh.....aku doakan yer!!

Anonymous said...

Xpe Nurul, aku pon kena struggle belajar bahasa german ni. Dah le mmg wajib belajar. Tah bila aku nak mula masuk kelas, aku pon x tau.

Anonymous said...

aret..tu ar aku rasa sb baru2..so rasa susah..tp aku akan teruskan..amin..tq

neny..baik ko start awal2..leh allowed masa nk blaja..ko tau zara dah leh ckp deutch..hehehehe

Anonymous said...

ko buat la cam budak2 mesia yg terror hindustan, korea n jepun tapi tak penah pi oversea: get addicted to their dramas n films, best sikit kan hehe. anyway chaiyok.. u can do it. ko balik nnt, ko amek keja mahadir lokman ... aku selalu kagum bila cakap french.

Anonymous said...

sgt la belle..tp mampukah aku?hahahaa

Anonymous said...

Nurul..sgt mantap blajar French...
Good luck...hopefully lepas ni boleh laa ko speaking French...tapik jgn pulak laa ngan ako....cioww..

Anonymous said...

hehehe..dak aih..hehehee

Anonymous said...

semoga berjaya nurul. kite dah start give up dah ngan jerman ni actually..

Anonymous said...

ima..tq..blaja bahasa baru umur2 ceni..susah sikit la kan?huhuhu

Anonymous said...

nurul.. mula2 jer camtuh.. rasa mcm susah sgt2 tp insya allah lama2 ok.. niza dulu pun mula2 x fhm aper, sib baik cikgu dia besttt sgt..kelas niza pun, nzia sorang jer yg blh speaking. yg lain sumer ckp spain n other language. elok gak camtuh, at least dlm kelas dh leh communicate ngan kawan2 dlm french.

chaiyuk..chaiyukk nurul.. jgn give up.. u can do it.. i miss my french class.. rasa nk continue jer bila kat Uk nnti. rugi rasanya sbb lepas bersalin jer dh xleh nk gi kelas french. member2 lain sumer dh advance sehh..