Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Friday 19 September 2008

Boredom !!

I have been busy since earlier of this week and almost disregarded this blog. I am not particularly disregarding it, but truthfully, I haven't got any idea what to talk about. For the French learning,I ended up staying at my current level. I changed my mind after the class on wednesday. But why? Emm...well, I think I can adapt to the language itself after self studying beforehand. I can slowly catch the idea of the learning. Alhamdulillah, I think as long as I am willing to do the revision,I can manage.

Am is also busy with the conference, thus, resulting in me breaking fast alone for almost the rest of the week. Nevertheless, I prefer that way though because I do not need to cook various dishes and it makes my life much easier.

One thing that keep lingering in my mind is, I am looking forward to closing this blog and moving to the new address. All the changes will be informed later, If I have a new one..if not, otherwise...but stopping to blog altogether seems like, disconnecting to the whole world. The boundaryless world that makes my life cheerful and exuberant! I can write everything that I want to, but sometimes my sane thoughts become the line that marks a limit of can(s) and cannot(s).


Just now, we went to watch concert behind our place, well..French songs concert though! so ended up took few pics and ciao!

Oh by the way, Malaysian Embassy has invited us for breaking fast this coming saturday, but we will not be able to join the event since the invitation is a bit last minute. Plus, we are broke after the trip to Germany and Prague. However, I am pretty sure that the Embassy will invite us for Raya Open house, if there is an Open house..hehheheh..Alright! Alright! stop rambling will you, Nurul!

Happy weekend to all!

No comments: