Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Wednesday 20 May 2009

Baa baa black sheeps have you any wool?



I had an evening walked with my friend, Laurence. We went from one wool shops to other shops just to choose the best yarn for my baby. Actually I just chose the colour and the design, and Laurence will knit it for me. She paid for the yarns and the workmanship is definitely free, it likes an advance gift for the baby. I chose red colour and the design will show it later when it finished. I can imagine how cute my baby can be in the bonnet, booties and scarf. All are in one suit.hehehhe..suka...Seriously, I cannot wait to dress up our tiny baby during this coming winter.

2 comments:

Ayu Ikhwani said...

Waaaa.. jgn lupe buh gambaq tau kak Nurul hehe..

Nurul said...

ayu akan bubuh..tp lambat lg la..sb seme tu nk pakai winter..baby kuar summer..hehhhe