Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Tuesday 5 May 2009

It has arrived!

It has arrived! Something that I have been waiting since last week. My first attempt of photobook by foto.com. I never used this company before for photobook. The product that I used to order was, printing out digital photos with them when I was in Manchester.

I will definitely do this photobook again and again for all places that I have been to. My new toys in spending money I guess..hehhehe but it worth a thousand smiles and satisfaction in my heart..so ok la kan..







4 comments:

kopiah senget said...

wow kak nurul! its nice book and idea... Initially, I was also though to do the same thing... but here TOO expensive! fuh... so balik malaysia aja lah buat nnt hehe

Nurul said...

zie..mesia lagi mahal..footo.com offers service to the worldwide..so why not give it a try eh?

Ajzie said...

cantik!!! opssssss salam ziarah..
How much kalau mcm tuh?

Nurul said...

hi ajzie..tq..kalu mcm ni saiz nya 30x30..postage and 20 pages..dlm 37 euro..