Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Friday 29 May 2009

Friendship day?

I received an email from my Unimate wishing me and other friends 'happy friendship day', which is I have totally no idea when is the exact date of the day is. The email sounds like this,


MY PREN ,
Persahabatan

itu seperti tangan dgn mata...

Saat tangan terluka, mata menangis.

Saat mata menangis

tangan menghapuskannya ...

"SELAMAT
HARI PERSAHABATAN SEDUNIA"

... Kirimkan ini ke
semua teman2 mu yg kamu sayangi...

lihat berapa byk
kamu dpt balasannya ...

kalau lebih dr 7
ertinya

"U ARE
LOVEABLE".


Hmmmm..Frankly, it is undeniable that, friend is one of the most important thing in our life instead of family. But sometimes it is so hard to find a friend indeed. Especially when we are in need. As the time goes by, it is not completely bizarre if our closed friend can be a completely stranger to us. That is why this email left without replying from me. It likes 'unrequitted'. Hehehe..No, just kidding. The fact is, it does not mean you are unloveable if I did not reply this email. It just I do not know who should I forward this emil to. Plus, we should not wait for the friendship day to say how much we appreciate our friendship. What I mean is, not once in a blue moon. We should show and say it constantly. melampau ke?hehhehe.

I realize this for sometimes ago. Whereby my closed friend always come and go. I admit, I am not a good friend as well. Sometimes I have to hurt my friends's feeling because I was at my wits' end. I have no choice. It likes 'ditelan mati emak, di luah mati bapak'. Nevertheless, I also admit I have a friend that always been there when I need them. No matter how far our distance is. A friend who is always asking about my condition, keeping in touch, sharing my joy, wishing all the important events in my life etc. Likewise what I always do to them!

When I ponder long and steadily, it is completely out of my sane thought when somebody that I did not expect to be a friend of mine turn to be my best buddy. Sharing a good and bad news, giving an advice when I need it, remembering me by sending a short message when they are away and many more to mention like a never ending list. Thanks for being my friend. I really appreciate it so much. I hope you know who you are.

Sometimes, a person who claims our best friend but without having a second thought gossiping about us with others. It is completely unforgivable. In my life I met somebody who is totally untrustworthy when she was gossiping about my personal life, to be exact about my marriage to somebody else. How come I know about that? Hahahaa..by Allah's will, the person that she used to gossip about me has become one of my friend nowadays. Kalau dipikir2 macam tak lojik.What a small world. So from the day onwards, I swear with the whole heart not putting any trust on this person anymore. Just be a friend. No more sharing secrets.Enough is enough. I learn from my previous mistakes.

Before nagging lengthily without stopping in this entry I want to wish Happy
Friendship Day to all my friends out there. And I wish you all the best in life..

2 comments:

Zara in Germany said...

wei aku nk ckp tul ko ckp tu...hehhehe....klu nk share dgn kawan2 pun biar berbatas...we never know bila keadaan berubah, friendship tu berubah ke tak...but u can always share some things...but tapis2 la gak...sbb pompan ni, nak tanak, mesti nak kawan gak, tak mcm lelaki...

ang aku rasa gossip pun agak lumrah ler bg pompan..but tgkla apa yg dilakukan..mention2 ala2 besa2 ke...tikam belakang ke...buat citer ke...burukkan ke...so ada certain yg acceptable, ada yg mmg hina la...

tp aku just nak mention, engl ko smkn bagus...keep it up

wei ahad dpn aku pi ischia wei...heheheh

Nurul said...

tu la ada yg kalu keji tu mmg keji..hahhaa..jgn la aku dikategori dlm yg keji..nauzubilh..

ye ke?blaja ngn ko kan dulu//tqtqtq..

wei udah2 la bg aku jeles ischia tu..aku ko duk kira ari nk travel, aku kira ari nk meletup..sadis tul..hahahhaa...