Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Thursday 7 May 2009

Mother's Day

Out of the blue,Ummi's song by Hadad Alwi keep lingering in my mind..here it goes..



Being a woman is so special. As a daughter, sister, wife and the highest ranking as our GOD says is being a mum. When I said mum, I meant all mums. Every mum is an apple to their kids eyes. (In this context regardless the mutinous son or daughter towards their parents ). Mum is the guardian angel in this cruel world. We can see how a poor mum sacrifices her honour simply because to beg for food to feed their hunger kids. Not to forget, mum is the one who always see good things in their children and never washed hands towards them. Mum will never give up and sometimes, even though death is the price that they have to pay, they are still willing to accept it with open heart! My special entry is to celebrate the Mothering day in May. The date is depending on the country but the most important fact is, it is celebrating in May. Yearly without failing.

This special occasion is the day to appreciate all mums in the whole world. Showering them with our love. Appreciating them in every aspects. Making them feel special by giving them the whole day rest from the house chores etc. Every woman's life would not complete without having their husband and kids by their side. That is what we call 'nature'. Nature of what every woman is dreaming of. To fill the emptiness inside out by having their partner and their own kids. Their flesh and blood. If they were not meant to have their own, do not be sad. Always pray to Allah. Insya Allah with HIS will. Everything will turn out very well.

Frankly, I would say I can manage without having a man (husband) or family by my own before getting married. But, once I made the decision to tie the knot, I realized my decision is always right. In fact I would not change my mind if I was given a chance to do so. My life is partly complete by my other half and it almost complete when our token of love is on the way. I could not ask for more.

Complaining and whinning about the career is the things that I used to do before. But, when the time goes by I realized my family is the most important thing in my life. I can achieve my aiming career anytime in the future, well maybe not exactly my dream career but I do know I can get a job in my field when the time is right. But one thing I keep reminding myself is, I cannot buy a husband or children even though if I have a huge amount of money. Money cannot buy my happiness with my own family. Money cannot give me a husband and money cannot give me kids either. We are leading our own path by Allah's foreordain. So, just be thankful for what we have already have.

Happy Mother's day to all mums out there. You are a special mum and you deserve to be treated in a special way, everyday. Do remember all the men and kids out there, the moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. Next year will be my first year of celebrating the Mothering day..I am looking forward to it!

To all my dear friends Happy Mother's day..and special wishes to my mum..Pn. Hjh Zaimah yaacob, This entry maybe never caught your eyes. It likes a blank canvas just because you never knew the existing neither of my Facebook nor my blog. You could be bursting into tears or laughing out loud with your healthy lungs if you find out this entry..Nevertheless, I know you always feel my love towards you..Only God knows how much we, your kids love you..If our life turn out badly, it is our fault to choose the wrong path.. But if our life turn out brilliantly, that is because you have educated us!

Terima kasih emak..

2 comments:

onenadiana said...

Ye la nurul.. family is the most important thing in life.. happy moms day..

Nurul said...

diana..sgt n hapy mom's day 2 u 2