Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Sunday 3 May 2009

When a future mummy and papa went shopping

Yesterday was our shopping day again to complete the never ending list of our baby's stuffs. Off we went in the noon to maternity & baby's shop, Premaman. Premaman is one of the brand from France. Before this, my obsession towards Mothercare is soaring high but after looking thoroughly at the Premaman's Catalogue, here I am now.Officially convert to this brand. They offer a variety of baby's stuffs and some of the stuffs are exactly what Mothercare has.

Premaman really makes my day. This brand is rock! My face is beaming wide with the cheaper price for the same stuff at Mothercare. Plus, they offer more variety in design and colour to suit my need. Well, maybe everybody needs. To know more do click at their website. Do not read it wrong, I am not their spoke person. It just I love sharing my shopping experience.

Some of the baby's stuffs that we managed to buy. And, the bed in bag pics that I promised in my previous entry to share in my blog. The 'hasil tangkapan ' at Mothercare.

















5 comments:

Siti Suriana Yusoff said...

sukanya baby nanti....mama & papa beli macam2.

Nurul said...

kakna..dgr kata dh selamat sampai..alhamdulilah..bestnya rindu kelate nih...cepat2 upload gmbr ok..kim sale ko dr ashraf..

Ayu Ikhwani said...

Waaahhh.. lembu yg chumel! 'KAK' Ayu pun suke heheheh..

Nurul said...

hahah 'kak' ke 'aunty' kikiki..ye ayu kan suka lembu new zealand..

eyda said...

I pun pakai sterilizer Avent tu, tapi i tak beli la,Kawan2 office my hubby hadiahkan, nak beli sendiri agak mahal jugak bende tu kat sini, around RM 350 camtu, Tapi memang sangat berguna.