Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Thursday 28 May 2009

The chemistry of love

Unborn child can feel his mother's love, emotion and all related to motherliness. They will familiar with the mum's heartbeat,the voice, the walking rhythm etc.

There are so many ways to communicate with the unborn child. One of the method is, by massaging our bump. Trust me, baby will responds to our touch immediately. He seems to know our motherly touch. Unfortunately, otherwise to the fatherly touch though. Why I say so? The answer is because, when Am touches my bump like I did, rarely the baby responds to him..haahahha. Sometimes, I place a headphone on my tummy while playing a lullaby song. The song I chose for my baby is 'hush little baby'. I keep repeating this song everyday. Everytime I play this song, my baby will kick my bump to show his response. Oh please do not said, 'why not reciting quran instead of lullaby?'I know what I am doing. Music is just a minor activity with my baby. Reciting quran is the main thing. I always recite it after my prayer and keep asking from Allah to give me a healthy and well behave kid. InsyaAllah. But I think no need for me to elaborate more..kang jadi riak pulak kan..

Old wives tale is acceptable but not too much interdict from doing 'this' and 'that'during pregnancy la kan. Come on what is the scientific proof of the tales huh? It does not mean I am ignoring all the old wives tale. I do follow it sometimes when it has proven its consequences. Still, make sense la the 'petua' tu..Kalau kolot sangat payahla kan. For me, as long as the activity does not harm the unborn child, so just carry on.

Ok, back to the chemistry of love. The baby seems to know when I am resting my feet after doing the house chores. She or he will wiggle a lot until I need to make him calm by drinking some juice or rubbing my tummy. Not to forget, talking to him saying something nice like 'hi baby', 'how are you baby' or maybe just said 'baby'. He really understands that everything is fine by talking to him. Hence, he can settle quickly.

After 9 months being in his mother tummy, no wonder baby can recognize their mother straightaway after birth. The bonding of mum and baby's love is already there since a few days after conceive. Such an amazing thing indeed! Apa-apa pun itulah keajaiban kejadian tuhan..

Ok la, my bed is beckoning. I need to pen off. Ops keyboard off. Dear baby, see you this coming 5th June ok..Assalamualaikum.

2 comments:

Zara in Germany said...

pat bb for me..heheh

Nurul said...

wokey aunty zek..will do..heheheh