Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Friday 15 May 2009

Romantic but in a touching way

I was talking about my itchy skin in my previous entry before. I am suffering from PUPP symtomps and there has no cure for this. It will disappear when I give birth. Entering weeks 30 does not make so much different. To sooth the itchiness, Am will apply a body moisturizer that we bought from Pharmacy earlier this year. The lotion does not work immediately but it does help a lot.

My itchy skin is getting worst during night. Scratching all over the body resulting me feeling uncomfortable, stinging pain, itchy etc. It causes bleeding and ended left scar everywhere on my body. It looks terrible and ugly!

Sometimes when the condition is bad, take off the pyjamas is the best answer. Am always ask me not to scratch the affected area like armpit, thight and my bump. But that is the last instruction I will follow in this current state. Applying lotion everynight without complaining is what he does to ease my itchiness. It is not once per night but sometimes twice or thrice until I fall asleep. I think it is romantic, when your husband help you and try to make you feel ok when you are totally not. The best part is, everytime he applies the moisturizer he will say ' pity you, pity you...repeatedly...' and sometimes he says 'Why you have to suffer from this..or that..bla2, pity you..pity you..' He was rambling and mumbling while massaging my skin.

At first, the words he said just disappeared in the thin air but when he keep saying those words, I feel so touch. Not to mention his face full of sincerity when he said those words. So, last night I told him, do not worry, my skin will gets better if he is willing to apply the lotion everynight without failing. I tried to say in a kidding way but I cannot help from choking. Ye la, with unstable hormone, what to expect? Macam nak meleleh je ayaq mata ...hehehehe.

Rubbing my back is one thing he always does, everynight. No matter how sleepy he is, he will keep rubbing until I am drifting away in my dream. Thanks Hubby..for your love, care and love..Sayang You ok!

4 comments:

Zara in Germany said...

dh 3/4 way dah nurul...sket je lagi..

syukur la ko dpt laki yg understanding, sabar and tak judgmental...bukan seme mcm tu

Nurul said...

z..tu la..sabar je le..dh sikit je lagi..pasni tak gatai dah..huhuhuh..tu la aku syukur sgt zek..eh zek..effected ke affected eh?tgk ayat aku tu..asik je aku confuse siol..

Ayu Ikhwani said...

Waaa.. touching nye.. berbaloi ek kaming aritu kak Nurul :)

Nurul said...

ayu..sangat berbaloi kambing itew..hahahhaha