Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Sunday 31 May 2009

Hmmm..rest and rest and rest..

Tireless has faded away in my dictionary of life. I am getting huge and heavier from day by day hence all the activities seem so exhausted to be done by me. Like today, after cooking our lunch. I spent almost one and half hours standing by the kitchen stoves to make 'rojak ayam'. Just after finishing all the dishes, I was off colour and just about to pass out. I felt exhausted and badly need to eat. Quickly, I went to take a bath and performed my prayer. After that, without thinking of anything else I just ate like a person that comes from extreme scarcity country. Oh My! By the way, thanks to all machines in our house. To help me out with the house chores. Especially the dishwasher. Very handy indeed. All I need to do is, collect all the dishes and pop into the dishwasher. Press the button and settle. I cannot imagine how my life would be if I need to do washing up of our pile up dishes in the sink after tiring cooking activity.

Like yesterday, Am went to the University to finish his job since next week is the last day to submit his full paper for Washington's conference. So I was left alone to buy some chicken and groceries for our empty fridge. Normally, he will buy for one week stock so I do not need to buy all the groceries by myself, unless I have to! So after shopping, I thought of sightseeing and peeping into the shopping area to buy something for me. I rarely shopping since the past few weeks because of the 'tiredness'. So here I went from one shop to another shops. Without realizing, I spent almost three hours walking non stop. So can you imagine what was the consequences of my 'lupa daratan' activities?

Aha, I was tired and I need a hand everytime I want to moving around in the house. I just lying flat in our bedroom and Am had to serve everything to me. Like a legless person. My legs were hurt. I only performed solat while I was sitting on a chair. It was terrible. So from last night, I swear, I will not going to spend ages by walking again. Maybe I just about 50 days to give birth. So, in other words, 'dah sarat'.

So, here I am. Keeping my feet up and sitting comfortably on our cosy sofa to overcome my tiredness. Less physical activities are much better. The best word to describe me is, like a 'couch potato'. Hahahahaa..

Ok..need to continue resting..ciao!

4 comments:

Tik said...

huhuh kak nurul.. tik dulu 5 bulan dah solat atas kerusi.. sebab takleh nak sujud.. kalau sujud jea takleh bernapas..

Takpo.. org oyat byk jale.. baby sene nok tubik.. (tp buke tik la)

Nurul said...

tik..alhamdulillh masih bole solat sambil berdiri ..cuma kelmarin sakit sgt sb byk jale..harap2 sng beranak la..aminnnnnn..tp betul la badan rasa makin semput n makin berat..xtau nk describe guana..huhuhuh

-dal- said...

Nurul... aku dah lama berfikirsamada nak bawa dishwasher balik Malaysia. Memang menyenangkan yg amat or OK OK jer?

Aku malas betul nak cuci pinggan.

BTW... semoga semua selamat dan sihat

Nurul said...

dal..jawapan aku sng yang amat...mmg aku rasa keperluan lagi2 utk org yg tak brp rajin basuh pinggan mcm aku..hehehe..