Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Tuesday 23 August 2011

The consequences from scribbling on the sofa..

Ok, he made a real art and craft by scribbling on my sofa, so what? He just 2 years old. He still in the midst of learning and discovering this big world . The actions and the consequences to be exact. 'The papa' asked me to hide all the magic pens but I refused to do so. Furthermore, all the pens are washable just if he made any murals on the wall, but I do hope he won't go that far ;-))

So, after the sofa incident, Am and I went to the toy's shop to buy him this magnetic and black board ( 2 in 1 board ) for him. I was looking for the magic easel drawing but I could not find any so I chose this board instead, though I still hoping to buy the magic easel for him, insyaAllah.



Overexcited or what? You tell me ;-p



While scribbling, he could not refuse from watching the telly , oh mind the mattress behind him.



Great job Haris, hehehhee



Zoom in



When I asked him about the name of the stuffs that he was holding on his hands, he said ' olk n ord' that means chalk and board in his accent..hahahah .

As a mum I realized one thing, the more he is into the activities, the better he will be. Remember about the 'sand pit' that I made for him? He could not help playing with it. He kept playing until he did not want to go for a little lie down at all!

2 comments:

Nihlah Insyirah said...

budak2 seusia ni memang suka explore sekarang ni kak...anak2 ana pun suka melukis2, so untuk elakkan dia lukis merata2, ana belikan yang aqueus drawing mat tu....guna pen yang isi air...so kalau dia lukis merata pun takpe, sbb pakai air jer:)

Nurul said...

ana, nanti kak nurul google and kalau ada beli amazon..hehehe tu la mmg pen skrg washable klu dinding tp kalau sofa mmg xleh tlg la hehee