Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Saturday 27 August 2011

Our wooden anniversary on 25th August 2011



On the 25th of August 2011, we had reached our wooden anniversary, the parable for the fifth. This time, nothing was special except I received a bouquet of yellow roses from Am and in returned, I just cooked my home made spices for the chicken beriani. There was no romantic lunch or dinner since the iftar was quite late.

Never mind though because the most important thing is, the thought is count after all.








I have not got neither special words nor special surprised for this anniversary but I did receive plenty of very nice thought comments from my friends in the FB regarding my anniversary status ...

Today marks the 5th year of our marriage. We have overcome many challenges and obstacles to be at this level. The happiness, the sadness, the overjoys and etc, all blend in one word, the 'mix feelings'. Anyway, my dear hubby happy wooden anniversary..May Allah bless this marriage forever.. this year is a lucky year for us considering that our anniversary falls on 25th Ramadhan and I really hope the Ramadhan blessing to sail through this marriage, InsyaAllah.

And believe me, I am flattered ...Tq for all the warm wishes my friends....

2 comments:

penDragon said...

Happy anniversary Nurul....kasi share itu recipe nasi beriyani!

Nurul said...

tqvm ruby..ok insyaAllah..nanti aku wat entry pasal spices beriani ni k..mu nanti duk qatar puas la mkn beriani arab ni..sedap..esp kalau origin pakistan punyer hehee