Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Monday 15 August 2011

Q-tip?


I was browsing on the internet for a toddler's activities since Haris looked so bored playing alone. My eyes were glued on the computer for quite sometimes until I came across one of the blogs that talked about this painting technique, Q-tip. I was wondering what the Q-tip was so I asked my best friend, Mr. Google and the answered that Mr. Google gave me was, ' only use the tip to apply the paint by using a cotton bud.

Firstly, I laid a mat on the floor, put the bib on Haris, and squeezed some colors on the painting tray so that he could choose any colors that he fancied.







After playing with the colors for about an hour, he said 'mama finish'. Straightaway, I gave him a good washed and this is the result of the Q tip technique by Haris.. Not so 'tip', isn't? Apart from the Q tip technique, I also introduced a stamping technique by using a carved potato for painting, unfortunately, he did not like this technique as much as Q tip.



Sometimes, a standard coloring technique with the coloring book also will do.



No comments: