Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Sunday 14 August 2011

I know at two years old, a toddler is able to....


I have not written about Haris development pace for quite sometimes considering that I have been busy with my daily chores. Sounds cliche? Yes I know ;-p

The latest progress of Haris is, he starts singing. When I said, 'singing' I really mean that word.

The situation was like this, I was in the midst of reading my new edition of Marie Clare when I heard he kept saying this rhymes,

' Baby ..bus, waa waa waa, all day long
Horn..bus,beep beep, all day long..
Bell..bus, ring ring ring, all day long...'

He kept repeating those rhymes without baby accents at all. I did not realize it is a song until the certain words bang right on my mind, which were , 'bus and all day long' . To be honest, the rhymes and the lyrics are jumbling up though what to expect, he is just two years old.

The wheels on the bus lyrics continuously flooding through my head and tell you what, we sang the song together, loudly!

Haris also manage to count from one to eleven fluently a week before he was celebrating his second birthday. For the counting lesson , I let him played with the toddlers score game online and after playing the game for a couple of time, resulting in him to able to count. I think the word literacy is not quite there yet to be used in this context unless he knows and learns an arithmetic.

Besides that, his vocabulary is improving from 50 words to more than 200 at this time of my writing. The funny thing is, when Am and I ask Haris to do something which completely impossible, he will say 'No'.

Let me tell you a story, one day we were lying cozily on the sofa, and out of the blue Am said to Haris, 'Haris can you touch the lamp please, (the ceiling lamp)?' I did not expect Haris to respond to this request, but I was wrong! Haris suddenly said, 'No, lamp is high'. Am and I went silent for awhile then we broke into a big laugh. We could not help laughing and giggling with his answered.

The other incident was, when I gave Haris a good bath in the morning. Normally I will use a hot water around 30 degree Celsius but on that day, I did not realize the temperature was around 40 degree Celsius. While bathing, he said to me, 'mama, water is hot', I was like 'err, hot?' and straightaway I turned down the temperature.

Too many stories to share with but too little time to write. In a nutshell, needless to say more because for me this is a tremendous improvement and quite an achievement for a boy at his age and as a mum, I am proud of him. No matter what ;-))






4 comments:

areT said...

mashaAllah, makin bijak anak ko ni nurul

Nurul said...

amin..harap2 masin mulut ko...phase budak2 nya development berbeza2 kan..;-)

areT said...

mmg, bila aku compare Iman dgn anak2 org lain,mmg tak sama,mula2 tu berdebar gak...skg redha..hehehhe

Nurul said...

aret- tu la..aku pun redah je la..mmg tak nk compare..anak kita lambat ke cepat ke apa2 progress just redha je la..sb ada cepat kat lain tp lambat kat lain..normal insyaAllah