Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Monday 5 January 2009

The journey in first time of second trimester

My pregnancy now is in week 13. That is mean I have entered the second trimester of the pregnancy period. I am so glad because as far as I concern, the chances of misscarriage is getting drop significantly, plus this is the time to enjoy the pregnancy moment to the fullest. I am so glad and thanks God for this miracle.

Today was the first time I started shopping for pregnancy clothes. I bought 1 pair of top. I am still looking for the best jeans to fit my small bump. Even though it is small but it is very hard to fit in my normal jeans. I have to unbutton my favourite jeans everytime I wear it. So, it is not good, isn't?

I think my morning sickness is getting ease day by day. I do hope I can cook soon as I longgggggg for my favourite food. Am masak tak sedapla..hehehhe

No comments: