Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Tuesday 13 January 2009

the time when the friendship is become more precious in life..

Since having the nausea feeling, I am fussy in choosing the right food to keep me in a good shape. I was craving for the foods that hard to get and cook for untrained chef likes Am.

This time was the worst ever until a few friends of mine were offering to cook what I craved for! Thanks to Kak Na, Natrah, Nurul Brussels, Kak Nurul to entertain me very well in my needy time. A friend in need is a friend indeed. That is the right proverb to describe my new friends in Belgium.

I know sometimes hormones take control in my daily life. I can be in a good and bad mood in no time. There is no point to find out the causes of the action. The answers is the hormone. Well, I am not too bad since I can balance myself up-to-now.

Sometimes in friendship, it not the daily contact can make me alive and to spark the friendship feelings. Sometimes the simple 'how-are-you?' message is the most important things to wish every once in a while. Do not send me the forwarded email because without hesitantly I will send it to the spam mail. And I guess you will regret it forever to send me those email. The lengthy email is not what I ask for though. Only a few word to ask how is your friend doing is the best to keep in touch. I do not accept the long distance makes the friendship vanish in the thin air, plus do not use the term 'out of sight, out of mind' but the best term to use is absence makes the heart beats pounder. That is the meaning of the true friendship is for me! But I know it takes two to Tango..so no point for me to 'take care' of it if the others party do not!

Well, that is life...I accept all the ups and downs with full hearted.

No comments: