Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Sunday 18 January 2009

Bleeding

Last night I talked about my baby non stop to Am. I was imagined this and that for our little one until I fell asleep. In the middle of the night, I woke up to wee thus, straightaway I headed off to the toilet. When I want to flush the toilet I realized something was not right. The toilet bowl's water was reddish and pinkish. I thought, am I bleeding? When I used the toilet paper it appeared that there was a blood stain on it. Adrenaline hormone kept pumping into my heart and I was so scared..Very scared indeed!

-Panick struck-

Quickly, I stepped out from the toilet and told Am what had happened. In his sleepiness he said, ''just go to sleep..nothing to be afraid of''...So hesitantly, I laid in the bed sleepless until dawn. I was resting until ten am and then I decided to go to the toilet again to check the bleeding. When I stood up, suddenly..plup..plup..It was bleeding again. For twice. It seemed like the first day of the heavy flow of the period. Just the difference was, it was a light flow instead..But still..it was bleeding moreover in the second trimester of the pregnancy it is not something to be neglected.

The urged feeling to go to the hospital rushed into me. I said to Am to get ready because I need to go to the emergency department to have the detail checked about this. Oh before that, I was calling Kak Na and Dr. Ashraf to ask about my condition. They said, it much better to go to the hospital to get the proper checked.

Arrival-We arrived at the hospital at 12.30 PM. After registration, we had to wait and suddenly the nurse called up my name. We went to the consultation room and she asked me in details about the bleeding. After satisfying with my elaboration she asked us to wait outside. The gynecologist was on the way..On called beb because of me..hehehhee

After waiting for 30 minutes the Gynecologist had arrived and she asked to come to the check up room. She asked me to take off my trouser and panty. She performed Vaginal checked. It occurred the blood was sticking on the glove that she used to check in my vaginal. She pressed my abdomen-to be exact at my stomach and asked whether it painful or not. I said it painless. She applied the cold gel on my tummy and started to scan. After a while, she found the baby heart's beat and the baby is fine...She/ he is in a good nick..live and in a good shape..Alhamdulillah..I am so thankful to Allah to save my baby. I kept praying since the last night in hope everything went very well. Alhamdulillah, Allah granted my dua'. In fact, I could not praise thankful enough to the Almighty to save my baby.. After all the procedure of the test completed, I asked the gynecologist what was the causes of the bleeding? She said she did not know exactly why it happen, but the scan result showed a low lying placenta in my womb. Well, she said I need a bed rest and she prescribed some medicine.

We went home with relieved feeling But still, I need to take extra care of myself. Oh, for the first time, I went to the hospital without feeling afraid of any tests that the doctor could do on me. And for the first time ever, I felt like I could take whatever 'things' happened to me BUT not my tiny little baby...I guess the motherhood feelings and love have been 'invented' in me since the past four months...I love you my baby and please..please..stay still in my womb until you meet 'the creature' a day before he sends you to this world. You need to go through the dialogue in the heaven with him. He will tell you that your angle is waiting for you patiently with full hearted and love to offer.. and the best thing is, she will keep waiting for you until your time has come to be sent to this small world to meet me..Your mummy..Again melancholic attack..sigh!!!

9 comments:

Fid said...

nurul..aku pun penah kena masa awal ngandung yang kali ni..panik gak..macam ko la tapi bleeding sket je..kat pantiliner je..Doktor scan cakap plasenta aku jatuh kat pintu rahim..then kalau kita aktif or buat kerja berat dier bleeding la sket..sebab tu kena banyak berehat and jangan wat keje berat2 masa awal2 ngandung...dapat cuti 2 minggu beb..hehehe..so ko kena la rehat k...jgn jalan2 sangat..take care...Fid

Nurul said...

fid..tq..aku sgt susah ati gile smlm..harap2..cepat ok..ko tau lakn..aku nk sgt baby ni..huhuhu

Anonymous said...

hehe kqk nurul.. tik masa 1st baby.. kena awal pregnancy (sebelum 3 bulan) dgn akhir (dlm 8 bulan)... heheh masa awal tuh skit jea macam keluar darah period yg nak last2.....tapi masa akhir tuh keluar darah mengalir kat kaki.. masa tuh mengigil lutut.. hehheh (sbb takut apa2 kat baby.. and tak ready nak bersalin)...call emergency (hospital~).. ambulance dtg.. pastu dr and midwife dtg check.. semua ok.. (tanda2 nak bersalin belum lg).. tapi dok dlm ward 3 hari... heheheh alhamdullah.. baby ok.. tik pung ok.. and diorg tak tahu kena keluar darah tuh sampai sekarang...

tik rasa kak nurul pung InsyaAlalh ok.. byk2kan berehat.. jgn lasak sgt.. 1st baby macam2.. sebab badan kita tak biasa lg dgn environment pregnant.. heheheh

Nurul said...

tik..ye ko?waw tik nya exp lg menkautkan ni..tu la kan..bila time mace tu..bukan pk kita dah..pk bbay ok ke dak?huhuuhuh..tqtqtq tik ..sgt rehat je ni..duk umah baring..just masak sikit2 je..

Ayu Ikhwani said...

Sy bace tajuk entry pun terpanik jap kak Nurul.. syukur la takde pa pe

Nurul said...

ayu..alhamdulillh..so far so gud..harap2 semua selamat..aminnnnn

Anonymous said...

congrats for your pregnancy..baru tau nih..enjoy ur pregnancy ok..take care..

Nurul said...

ida...tocheeeee..hehehe

ima said...

Nurul, suspennya baca entry ni..Alhamdulillah semua ok eh. Stay healthy babe!