Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Monday 17 October 2011

Enduring the pain

Ulser does hurt so much especially to the little one. Haris easily gets ulser since a few months back due to the weather. When it summer, it is scorching hot and when the fall comes, the weather is getting colder and these two types of weather makes my boy suffers from this little tiny white dot in his mouth.

Bonjela is one of the cream which is good to treat ulser but it does take almost a few days to sooth the pang of the soreness, and for my boy, he cannot wait for that longer. He has had enough, I can tell !

The pain  is really annoying, at least in his 'diary' especially when he could not eat his meal properly.  He will scream at the top of his healthy lungs every time the food hits the ulser while saying 'ulser is hurt' repeatedly.

As a mum I could not stand watching him making the agony sound.  I know my way of preventing this ulser seems quite mean but I have no other way.

I had this tips from my dad since, when I was a little girl, I always have ulser in my mouth. Almost every month and it really sucks!

What I do is, making some salty water and drop the water by using the syringe onto his ulser. He does scream too much but I have to. Believe it or not, it only takes maximum four times drop in a day before the pain is easing out. Day two after the salty drop treatment resulting in Haris can eat well without a hitch. To compare a little stinging pain during the treatment with the results after the process is making me stick for the salty water instead of the bonjela.


Sometimes we have to endure the little ache to get better. That is life, baby..InsyaAllah everything is going to be all right.


2 comments:

areT said...

sgt,air garom yg paling murajab utk alser nih..heheheh

Nurul said...

sgt..mmg la sakit sat msa letak air garam, tp sgt mujarab