Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Sunday 9 October 2011

I am older yet wiser?

I am getting older I guess. After giving birth to Haris I can easily get back pain especially if I did any hard works.  People said, that was because of the epidural. Frankly, I think it makes sense but not 100% certainty because a friend of mine who did not take the epidural while giving birth is still having a back pain like me and to be honest it worsen than mine.

Ageing is the answer! Yes, I always know it...

Ok, all I need is now, forcing en hubby to give me a great massage or sometimes Haris will do too. His weight is just right when he stepping on my back every time I say , 'Haris , massage mama please',hehehe. Unfortunately, sometimes he wants me to become a horse instead. He will say, 'mama horse pls, then when I positioned myself like crawling, he will climb up to my back and said,'that way ,mama' and when I did follow his instructions, he will thank me by saying, 'kuku mama'. the words bring the meaning of the 'thank you' version of Haris.

The pics are not related to the post, I just want to share my current obsession which are cooking nasi dagang, keropok lekor and all Kelantannese  style of foods.


Nasi Dagang

Keropok lekor

Created by Allah from his oven, Haris at 2 years and 2 months old. And, for the reason of that, I thank you Allah more..alhamdulillah.



No comments: