Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Self reflect



Many thing happened, well .. lately.
I realized how lucky I am even though ...


 I did complaint.


 I  sighed. 


I cried.


 I asked for forgiveness. 


I tried to change.


But, it has never been easier. Sometimes I made the same and stupid mistakes. Though, from the top of that,  I learnt these...

1. blood is thicker than water.Love u my siblings!


2.Parents are everything. Love, respect, call and visit them as frequent as we can because, if they departed from this world, nothing we can do to replace them. If we want to seek forgiveness, to help them, to say how much we love them, say it now before it is too late to do so. Remember, people who disrespect their parents will not have respect from others. I love you mak n ayah.


3.If we love our kids, do not allowed them to be disrespectful us as the parents, if not they will not have true respect for anyone.





4. Parents, please respect your kids or otherwise they will disrespect you in the future...


Love,
Nurul



No comments: