Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Friday 7 October 2011

That is why the customer service is important ...

I am in the midst of planning my weekend getaway to one of the countryside in Holland.What I am so pissed of is the way the owner of one of the Bed and Breakfast replied my queries.

Here is the email between me and the owner. Basically, I asked the owner about the reservation. I wrote something like this,

Hi, 

There is slightly changing the programmed. It is two nights instead of one night.
Do you have a vacant room for two night on 14 october until 16 october 2011? And is your B&B is easy access by bus from Steenwijk train station?

If the answers are yes for all the queries above then I would like to confirm my reservation.

Thank you
nurul


And he replied in Dutch something like this,

goede morgen de prijs 80 euro voor 1 nacht  voor 3 pers voor bed and braekfrast vr gr hoeve montigny

In the web, they said they speak Dutch, German , Italiano and English. When I asked them in English..

1. They replied in Dutch. So, what is the point of saying they speak English if they did not use the right language to reply my email!
2. They did not answer my queries about the vacant room, how to get there etc. If I received an email like that, I guessed they have a vacant room for us. But , unfortunately when I replied that email to confirm my reservation, the owner replied back by saying something like this.

we have not a room for you

That is exactly the replied which I got from the owner. Can you see how unmannered they were? No, greeting at least 'Hello or Hi' will do in this email. Besides that, There is no 'sorry' or 'thank you' in this conversation. 

I do not expect the customer service in this B&B to be this poor. I tell you what, I am glad they have not got a vacant room because I can see myself cursing them if I stayed in their accommodation with the bad service. With Eur 80 per night, I can find much better quality hotel with a good customer service.

So, people out there, if you want to visit Giethoorn, do not book this B&B, Hoeve Montigny Giethoorn. Personally, I have deleted this B&B in my list, forever! As simple as that.



No comments: