Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Saturday 1 October 2011

When a best friend says something, It means a lot...

Best friend does not mean we have to stay closed of each others physically, at least for my opinion. The best buddy is the one who always gives you support, being there when you need them and always knows even though you say nothing at all.

Yesterday I received this message from one of my best buddies. She wrote this to me when she read my notes about the message from my father after he's leaving on a jet plane.

    • nurul sweetie, the message from your beloved parents was indeed full of emotions, genuinely from the heart. It makes me realize that sometimes I hurt my parents. Thank you for this sweet reminder my friend. My do'a to pakcik and makcik, may your haj will get full blessing from Allah. Amin. Take care my beloved friend nurul, I love u so much .
  • Trust me, this message means a lot to me. That was a very thoughtful of her to send me those sweet words. I love you too dear...