Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Sunday 25 September 2011

What is stopping me?




Family planning anyone?

Honestly, I do not know what is stopping me from falling pregnant again for the second time. There is no exact reason in this matter and I do not know how to say in a proper way. The best words I can type in here are- 'mix feelings'-. I am not on the pill, well I had the pills before but it only lasted for three months after giving birth to Haris and then I stopped. Nevertheless,  I still keeping the balance of the two boxes of the contraceptive pills in my safety aid box.

Thinking of the precaution for not having another babies in the mean time, my husband and I have decided to use another protection in practicing our so called 'family planning'. We opted for natural way because I do not feel taking jabs or medicines at all for planning. Alhamdulillah, until now we still ok with the option.

Now, Haris is 2 years old plus, I was thinking to have another baby perhaps in the next year though I still having double thought on it :-)). Never mind, because I believe if the God wills, nothing is impossible. 'Kun fayakun'..Insya Allah.

2 comments:

Sabri-daily said...

Tambah cepat2 laa... Kami cuti sbb Freeda study... Patut dah 2 tp dah xde rezeki, keguguran plak... Ni cuti lg la 2 tahun... Kalau x, sure Freeda kena extend study... Tp really kesian Amni sbb xde kwn kat rumah. main pun sorg2, ckp pun sorg2... Lgpun kita dh 30-an dah kan? X bnyk masa dh yg tinggal...

Nurul said...

sab-tu a..tp kena bg am abis phd rasanya sb am dh tahap bz gaban ni..mlm pun xtido..tido jap sian je huhuhuhinsyaAllah..harap kembar terus hehee