Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Monday 26 September 2011

Speechless, perhaps..

I was on the bus last night after coming back from the park with my family. Since the bus was sardines packed, I gave up my seat to an old man and stood by the middle door. suddenly, I saw one African boy about 7 years old gave up his seat to sit at the other seat at the front, so hesitate not, I took his place instead. After 10 minutes or so he returned back and reclaimed his seat from me by saying that was his seat. His mum who sat next to my seat said nothing. She seemed pleased and agreed with him. I was like, 'err this is for real?'. Seriously, I was  'speechless'.

Since, there were too many people on the bus, I did not want to make scene and show my bad manners so , I just said this to him' your ticket has not got reservation seat number, once you left you must know that this is not yours any more'. After saying those words, I stood up and let him took the seat.

I did not know he understands or not but I think parents should teach the right manners. This is not Africa, even though you as a parent did not get a proper civic lesson in your back home, does not mean u should not teach your kid about civilization'. Sometimes, people from some countries do not know how to adapt with the local cultures. Such as the driving attitude, taking turn and etc. Please people, when you go to other's country do not expect to behave like when you were back home. It is not appropriate . 

So, in a nutshell, 'When in Belgium do as the Belgian do'. take a good example, leave the bad one...




This is a picture of my son. The little girl who stood behind him was taught by his dad to take turn with Haris, see this is what we should do! nurturing our kids when they are still small.

No comments: