Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Let's talk about the chatter box in the house.

It has been a while since the last time I wrote about Haris. There are plenty more I want to share with in this blog so that by the time he is able to read he will take a peek at this blog and knows exactly he will know why I am doing this and that in order to nurture him.

After reaching the two years old milestone, he speaks a lot! The vocabs seem to improve tremendously without us, realizing it. He learns from the tv, songs and definitely from the parents ;-)

The latest thing he said was really made me laughed! I was in the midst of getting ready to go out and Haris was glued on the tv, watching the wheels on the bus cd. To cut the story short, I called his name and asked him to put on the trousers, suddenly out of the blue he came to my room and just peeked from the door while saying, 'mama, wait a minute'. I was like, err....when did he learn about the sentence.

The next thing other things that he loves saying to me are 'thank you mama (kuku mama in his accent), 'sorry mama (owi mama), one for papa and one for mama etc. So many sentences to jot down with but I will save for the next entries.

Besides of the fact that he becomes a toddler aka the chatter box in the house, there is one thing that really makes me stress. About Haris eating habits. I shouted at my wall yesterday about how stressed I was when people kept saying my boy was getting thinner as if I did not feed him enough. I had so many feedback and I was calmed after knowing I was not alone in this problem. Actually, Haris is healthy even though he does not eat that much. He only fell sick once when we were back home in Malaysia due to the weather .

Apart from that, he is an active toddlers. He hates rice, but he loves bread. He can survive with the bread for the whole day without having rice or spaghetti etc. I do not want to force him to eat something that he does not want for the reason that, I did it before and it ended up we both felt stressed and tears dropped down on his small face and I could not help feeling sorry for him.

Though, I do not stop trying to boost his appetite for the reason that I want him to gain some weight before he starts schooling. To cater this problem, I bought a bottle of multivitamins for the toddlers and he does not has any fusses to eat the pills. I hope he will love the foods after this, InsyaAllah.


He said ' nak kiss papa'...


Anything for you, my dear Haris..

3 comments:

Nihlah Insyirah said...

don't worry kak, you are not alone :D. Anak Ana pun agak cerewet bab makan ni sampai kitorang belikan vitamin yang liquid (perasa oren/strawberry) masa kecil2. Kadang jeles nengok anak orang yang pantang jumpa makanan, semuanya nak makan. Tapi semakin diorang besar, diorang semakin berselera nak makan dan siap pandai request nak makan apa sebab tenaga semakin banyak digunakan untuk bermain kot :D. So Umminya dah takleh malas2 nak masak, hehehe. Semalam, terkejut bila tiba-tiba Nuha kata she's hungry dan nak breakfast. Dinner pun sama, kita sibuk masak kat dapur Nuha dah bising-bising pegang perut kata dia lapar yang mana sebelum ni tak pernah pun dia buat. Bagi semangkuk nasi, habis dia makan sendiri. Insyirah pula baru jer ambil dari sekolah tak sampai rumah dah tanya, Ummi masak apa hari ini? Kalau tengah masak, dia tanya macam2. "What's that?", "Is it good for children?", "yes, i like it, it will help me to grow bigger"...hehehe. macam2 lah kak nurul....kadang2 tiba2 boleh request makanan bukan pada masanya, "can you cook lasagna for me now? I'm hungry"...huhuhu

areT said...

aku br semlm jompa paed, sempatlah aku tanyakan ttg iman, dia pon kurus gak...paed tu ckp dia x risau sbb baby is individual..tp dia ckp, klu riso sgt, dia bg vitamin..hehehe

Nurul said...

ana- tu lakan..harap2 nanti dia selera nk mkn mcm anak2 ana bila dh besar..mula2 kak nurul xkisah sgt tapi bila people keep ckp rasa stress..hehehe..besela mak mak kot..kiutnya depe tnya mcm2 nk mkn hehehe


aret-aku skrg sgt bg multivitamin hehhe..tu lakan.,harap2 dia sehat je kan..sama la tu iman..ko bf penuh ke?bagus aret..keep on going!