Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Thursday 8 September 2011

Beginner cards

I was so tempting to introduce a jigsaw puzzles game for my boy, so I think the beginner level of the puzzles are the best decision to buy. Thus, hesitate not I bought this 'My first animal match cards' for him to play with.
The very first time he played with the cards, I could see he felt annoyed and upset because he did not know how to match the pictures with the words. This game was quite difficult considering that he did not know how to read yet and it totally a new challenged to him.

To be completely honest, he could shout every single names of the animals on the cards but not the spellings. Never mind though, Learning is step by step basis right? I kept encouraging him to pair the cards by showing him the words for each pictures. The second things that really made him disappointed was, when the cards were turning upside down or the other way round, so they could not match. In order to match them, he must turn the cards in a right way and this task was quite challenging for him, I could tell from his expression. hehehe.

He did not know when he should turn the cards so ended up he felt stressed and kept screaming and shouting at the cards. My first time of getting him to know this game was failed but I did not give up.

Today, after a few days since the first incident of throwing tantrums towards the cards, I had decided to give him another chance to try. This time, he more laid back and patient to learn. Even though he did not success for a few times but he kept trying and I was so impressed when the failures did not upset him like before. He seemed to enjoy the cards. Relaxed and unemotional at all. I love seeing him stimulating his small brain in this game.

Well done boy, next time I will share the way he played with the flash cards that I bought last week. Passionate and the satisfaction at the end ;-p, that all I can say!

3 comments:

areT said...

osaha tangga kejayaan haris:)

Nurul said...

sangatttt

tik said...

Afif, anak tik yg sulong suka sgt cards and puzzles. Tik introduced 2cards puzzle bila dia umur setahun setengah. He likes it very much. At the aged of 3, he can assembled 20 x 4 pieces of puzzles at the same time. Tp yg adik tuh jenis tak sabar. tak pernah pandai main puzzle nih.