Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Monday 1 November 2010

Called it technology or pram envy!

Before I became a mother, other people babies and children never really registered. The streets maybe full of them but I just did not notice them. They like invisible objects to me. But, once I fell pregnant I started to notice all the brands that offered for the babies stuffs. The most inevitable thing is, the buggy or the oldies called it pram.

I started browsing via internet the buggies and the brands. Finally four brands were my choices.

1. Stokke explory

2.Quinny buzz



3.Bugaboo

4.Matrix


I really wanted to buy stokke xplory. But, the price tag was the drawback. With the price offered for the buggy itself was the price that I could buy Quinny buzz and maxicosi infant carrier seat. Thanks to Quinny Buzz. It sounds reasonable indeed.

I haven't complaints but I did come to my miserliness. Over the next couple of months, everytime I see a stokke on the street I was like, damn I should buy them instead of Buzz. The most thing that I regret so much was, I did see stokke on sale before. The orange color buggy with the price around Euro 666 after reduction from Euro 999. What a great bargain. But, being a procrostinate me ( I really have a bad habit like putting off or delaying my action until a later time), I opted to wait until the baby was born, so it ended up I lost the bargain. I could not wait any longer since I needed to bring Haris for fortnightly consultation, so I badly needed a buggy and eventually I bought Buzz instead. The hubby kept asking, either I satisfied enough with Buzz or I wanted to wait a couple of weeks to buy Stokke. Damn..I should wait! I really envy watching mothers and babies with their stokke. Sigh!

The technology offered by stokke is really eye catching. The design, the colours you just named it- really marvellous.




Maybe for the second baby I have to opt for this stroller because I know the tiny cargo that I always dream on will make my day-as in an overwhelming way I'd never expected. heheheh.

Though, I could not agree more, he seems happy in his cargo 'Mr. Buzz'..

5 comments:

areT said...

nurul...hang byk duit, bleh la sadakoh kat aku benda alah ni..heheheh..aku pasrah:)

eyeda said...

hihiii mmg lawa2 n menggugat keimanan blaka taste2 nurul tu ;-) a'aa sy pun suke gk stokke ni,tp stakat suke je,ekekee sbb mmg mahal gler,sian plak nk bgtau papa,nasib ler x ngidam stokke ni time peknankn sara dulu,ekekee..plus papa plak mmg jenis x suke buggy2,so sara ngn maclarren je ;-)

Nurul said...

aret kalu aku byk doit skrg aku p bli 2..hang 1 aku satu...hehehe

eda- mmg lawa n jeles sgt tgk org pakai..sb kami mg 100 percent depends on buggy..carrier ada tp haris reject..so mmg dia nk buggy..kalaulah ada sale n leh dpt half price rasanya leh bli sb ada kawan kt mesia ckp bende ni kt mothercare dlm 6k.gile mahal.klu kt mesia mmg xbli la..kompom

areT said...

i'll pray u byk duit then...hehehehehe

Nurul said...

aminnnn