Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Thursday 4 November 2010

Dear foods, I 'loath' you

Loath..

It is not a good idea when you start your entry with loath. I really loath foods. Read-'Loath' in brackets. Everytime I see foods I seem to lost my sanity. I am having a habit of munching foods everytime I have nothing to do.

If the selected food is healthy, it is not a big problem then, but I just love snacking cake, biscuits, etc. Sometimes those foods are too salty and sometimes they are too sweet. It is not like I am developing a sweet tooth or whatsoever. It just a bad habit. A very bad habit!

Who can say no to this triffle!




and this 'laksa'



Damn!

No wonder if I have gained a few kilos back then and until now, I have 2 kilos to get rid off before reaching my ideal weight. However, I rarely take a sweet drink. I heart plain water very much. I can get my hands on a glass of water in the middle of the night or very early in the morning after waking up from my night sleep without brushing my teeth in advance.

Oh, and tonight I just realized I like goat cheese. Though I hate the idea of foods based on goat or lamb but the cheese itself just so yummy and creamy.Nyum nyum nyum..

I am wondering now, how much weight I could pile on in this cold weather. I am hoping it is not too much and it will be better if I could shed a few kilos instead...heheee

Oh, I just remember I have cheeseballs from Quick burger in my fridge, keyboard off.

And off I go to finish up my cheeseballs..nyum nyum nyuim...

2 comments:

areT said...

triffle, laksa dan cheeseballs tu, rasanya x manis utk dikatakan "tidak utk dimakan", makan je nurul without regret. Aku pun kalau di hadapkan dgn benda2 ni..nescaya aku makan je:)

Kau OK lagi..minum plain water...aku plak...asik je minum dgn teh ais...ni sbb skg aku x minum neskepe ais...if not..sgt dgn neskepe ais...waw...best2....~tolong abaikan statement aku ni klu kau sdg berdiet..heheheh

Nurul said...

aku xberdiet pun..aku ckp je nk diet tp never did..hehehe