Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Saturday 13 November 2010

kesilapan sendiri and belajar drpdnya..

I realized..

1. I used to gossip with friends about certain people who are too into their kids..and labeled them PIBG type of people but now after having my own kid I became one of them, just take a look at my entries. More on my kid la dari cite lain. Moral of the story, I should not say something like that if I am not in their shoes. Serve me right!

2. People who I hate or sick off before (maybe I was jealous with them,I mean maybe at that time life was so stressful for me etc) eventually, they are the one who helped me out when I really needed someone to rely on..Again serve me right! Moral jgn kutuk org lebey2 sb kadang2 org tu la yg tlg kita seme..takkah malu sendiri..sigh!

3. Now, I am free to write about my hubby..kid..my shopping etc..apa2 yg I like because I learn from my previous mistake..never ever ever kutuk people sb kita menyampah this and that sb one day kita pasti akan buat bende yg sama..so I am pasrah kalau kena kutuk bab over in expressing my feeling towards everything because I know, I did it before..serve me right..tp I am glad because..I write because I want to write about those entries without having mix feelings kena kutuk or pulau oleh sape2..


I learn to be me..myself...to b continued

4 comments:

areT said...

hehehehe..itu biasa nurul, sbb time tu kita takde tu sumer, now dah ada, akan ada nada kesal di situ.Aku rs bukan kau je, most ppl do the same.Aku pon camtu. That's why pasni kita bila bg statement, kena pikir 23 kali..heheheh..tp takpe la...what past is past.

Nurul said...

tu r aret..aku mmg kesal..nasib takdea kaw2 ngata..kalu tak...mmg bodo la time tu..

areT said...

takpe nurul...kalau kita tak wat...kita tak tau tu silap ke tak:))maafkan diri sendiri dan kwn2 lain...

eyeda said...

benda2 gni biasa la tu nurul :-)kite blajar drpd pengalaman..bile dh lalui setiap sst keadaan tu then barulah kite leh btul2 pk setiap tindak tanduk kite ;-) hihii sy pun sama gak,hidup ni ada yg kite suke ada yg x kn ;-)..tp yg paling penting kite BELAJAR drpd PENGALAMAN tu ;-)