Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Thursday 4 November 2010

Going mental!


Having such an idiot as a neighbour could be a nightmare especially if we live in apartment or flat. The condition goes mental if the neighbour could not tolerate the idea of their neighbour is having a baby. As we know, when you have a baby so it is normal to have a buggy. If we use buggy it is completely normal to have tyres stain on the hallway especially on the flooring tiles. The condition is getting worst when the floor is wet especially during a rainy day. Rainy day is not the main problem here but the understanding is the main key.

What I want to say is,

Our downstairs neighbour is a pair of not working couple. I am pretty sure both of them live their life based on the benefit from the tax payers money because they just shut temselves behind the door for like 24/7. Indirect way to say this is, they earn their living from my husband's money as well because he pays tax monthly. But it is not something to complaint about. Like the oldies said, 'when in Rome do like as Romans do', so we as a foreigner have to adapt with the country's system.

We should be grateful enough for this country to give us, the foreigners a child benefit because of the monthly tax paid by my husband. I do not think even though my own country could offer this type of benefit to the foreigner, just narrow the scope to different races who were born in Malaysia, they are Malaysian but they do not receive any benefits like ours Bumiputras' do. So what is the new? And sometimes it is weird though, when we as the foreigners who live in a foreign land without contributing in paying tax keep 'cari lubang' to get the benefit. This situation is commonly happened in the UK. And some of Malaysian faked their information just to get the benefit and after so many cases the UK government has decided to totally stop giving Malaysian the benefit like they used to offer in the old days. It has already stated in our visas' ' no resource to the public fund'.

Oh I do not care enough which party leads the country as long as they can do their best to the country.

Ok, back to my neighbour.

I am completely mental with the guy not the lady! The guy is like doing cleaning or mopping the hallway floor and the staircase. The problem is, he left the wet floor after cleaning! As we know, wet floor can cause accident. It a common sense for a normal people to understand this. Only retarded needs to be told I guess!

This incident happened in the last June.

One day, when we passed by the wet floor with our buggy, the tyres left black stain on the wet floor ( we used to wipe out the stain on the floor ok !). He scolded my husband by saying 'cleaning cleaning cleaning'. Oh he could not speak English properly so what he tried to say was, he did the cleaning and right after that the floor was dirty again. Oh hello, he was lucky to scold the person who has a very high limit of patient. I could see I talk back right on his face if he said or scolded on my face instead.

This stupido is really stupid. After mopping around the whole floor, he used to throw out the dirty water from the bucket right in front of the main door. So, the condition could get worst because when you stepped in the puddle, your shoes could easily left stain on the white tiles in the hallway's floor.

So, what is the point of doing the cleaning if the right concept of cleaning does not apply in here. Moron!

The other thing that I really piss off with this guy is, he is soooo getting used by the habit of shutting the door by slamming instead of closing it properly or quietly. So the echo of the 'slamming sound' is really annoying. Sometimes, when Haris is taking forty winks, he used to get shock with the sound. Of course I would not slam the door back unless I really mad and I will ensure the 'door slamming' by me is thrice louder!. hahahahhaa.

Truthfully, I never had a problem with my previous neighbours. Perhaps that is the price you have to pay to have uneducated people who are living under the 'same roof'.

Until today, I just wait until he really makes something that I could not hold my anger anymore. And if this happen, I will write an official letter to the landlord to file my complaints.

Gripping my hands and teeth while writing this...sigh!

2 comments:

areT said...

hehehehe..pasni klu di takdirkan neighbor kau pindah ke msia..threat them the same way they did to u:)

Nurul said...

hhehehe no la..not same la..but worst kekekeke