Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Wednesday 20 October 2010

World changed so do the people.



In this life, I never believed when people said,'nothing has changed'. It pretty same as I never believed the existence of 'perfectionist' in this world. As we know, nothing is perfect so how come some people claimed they are perfecionist. It ridiculous! They are totally self proclaimed, well I guess! I do not want to write an entry about 'perfectionist' though. So just ignore my rambling.

Frankly, everything will change parallel with the time. Let's take the simple example, if nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies!

People changed, so do I.

When my friend said , 'You have changed,' normally I will reply something like, no, I never! But when I have a deep thinking, pause and reflecting myself, I will definitely agree that I have changed. Eventhough not in all aspects but I do change in some though.

I realised, I change in the way I think. I used to judge people easily at the first sight. But, after I met various of people that are very closed to me, my personal impression towards people have changed. I learn a lot! I learn how to keep my mouth shut and I learn how to respect some people privacy even though they are our closed friends.

I change in aspect of self appearance. Seriously, before this I do not mind to step my foot into the mall with a flip flop or whatsoever . I do not mind my attire and so does the make up. But, now it changed. I will take at least 30 minutes to get ready. Make up on, accessories on, clothes on ( after numerous trying ;-) ) and then I ready to hit the road. Sometimes, when I asked Am, what does he think about me now. He will definitely said, he loves the way I look today compared to when I was a teenager. I am now gaining more confidence eventhough I have a flabby stomach, who does not? Even Tyra Bank used to show her flabby stomach in one of those America next top model series. I put on some kilos, but what the heck? I still can look good with a right clothes and shoes. Though I am glad now because only two kilos left before reaching my pre pregnancy weight.

Oh and I realised, I am so into self appearance after having a baby. I want to look good when I push the stroller around. I want to look better when I hold my baby's hand on the road. I want to look best when I take photo with my family. Overall, I want to look like some yummy mummy out there. I want my husband and my baby to be proud of me. Wish me luck!

So, what I want to stress here is, everything will change and it either for better or for worst. The other words is change is inevitable except from a vending machine. Ok it just a joke, but trust me, people, things, friendship, etc will change. We as a grown up people should not think those changes as a problem but we take it as a challenge and hope for the best to come for us.

Do remember this, If you are in a bad situation, do not worry it will change and if you are in a good situation, do not worry it will change either!

4 comments:

areT said...

aku klu bersiap sampai 30 minit, sure kena tinggal...N suruh aku naik teksi je kang...heheheh..skg sumer segera je...sampai ada istilah todong "3 saat"...hehehehe

Nurul said...

hehehe aret..aku kalu mcm nk siap kena l;a aku bngun or ready awal sikit..tp so far kalu aku terlambat sb bersiap am pasrah je..takkata apa pun..siap dia pun lepak sama..sporting lakia ku bab ni hahhaa

eyeda said...

hihii nurul,sama la ngn hubby da teramattt la pasrahnyer sbb dh faham sesangat yg isteri dia ni amat n amattt la slowwnyer,huhuu

Nurul said...

da=gud 2..hehehe