Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Where is the puddle comes from?



I was watching 'Do not tell a bride' programme on the telly while the idea of writing about this came across my mind. The incident is about my boy. This thing happened in the last week when I was in the middle of cooking our dinner and doing the washing up. Spare the question of asking me where was the father because at the same time Am was busy with his job in front of the notebook and that little munchkin was playing alone nearby the window.

Suddenly, when I turned my head around,I could see vividly, the position of Haris was like squatting on his knees and there was puddle around his feet. I kept blinking my eyes to make sure what I had just seen and yes, I could see his 'bird'.

Nevertheless, I asked Am in hesitate voice. I was like,

'Ling, where is the water comes from?' and then Am replied
'I do not know' and I said,
'look, Haris is pee pee on the floor, but where is the pampers?'.

I just about to scream to the top of my voice but, I did not! What is the point though, and if I did, it is useless. sigh!

In the nick of time Am took Haris to the bathroom to be cleaned up.

Believe it or not, Haris just put off his pant and his napkin by his own without us realising it, and it ended up he peed on the floor. Luckily our floor is laminated flooring so I could clean it up easily. The double fortunate was, when he did not pee on my carpet, if not I just could see myself lift the carpet in the middle of the town and off to the launderette. Hmm, now you see, boys will always be boys. Oh I found this quote once in the past years but I could not recall who is the writer. It says,

What are little boys, made of?
Frogs and snails,
And puppy dog tails,
That's what little boys, are made of.

See, it is not an easy peasy job to look after a kid 24/7. This task is really time consuming and needing more patient. Still, sometimes I just let it be as how it should be. Well done, mama! Please read it in a sarcastic way hehehhe

After that incident, Am and I just keep our eyes on him to make sure he does not come out with a new 'adventure' anymore. Though at the same time, we are still struggling to keep on track in handling our beloved precious parcel ;-).

I do realize this peeps, Babies are always more trouble than you thought and more wonderful and that is why I cannot stop beaming wide eventhough I am feeling exhausted.

No comments: