Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Wednesday 13 October 2010

another years ...




can u see haris signature by papa's


Primary school, I hoped my parents will throw a birthday bash for me every year, though it only happened twice in those time.

Entering secondary school and University time, I wished my friends and my dreamed boyfriend to celebrate my birthday with me but it only meant to be, I have not got boyfriend, so only friends and besties by myside to celebrate it with me. Though, I really happy to the fullest with every year of my birthday.

Now, at this stage, I have my 'ex boyfriend,' 'ex fiance' and my husband and the best part is my son to celebrate birthday with me, nevertheless, deep inside I still feeling lonely. Lonely of hoping my university best buddies to wish me a birthday wishes like they used to be. But, what to expect, I have forgotten their birth date so are they. I guess so.

I know, now I have another best buddies and they keep standing by myside when I need them and maybe I am the one who always busy and seem less care to lend my ears to them, though I really want them to know I always love them like I love my university buddies. But, I am not good with my words. Though , they are really worth in my prayer.

Today marked another years of my life. I am turning 32 year old. How I wish it was 23 years old instead, but I am still feeling young inside out. Though, I do realize it means minus another one year of living in this world and otherwise. I noticed something this year, the older means the lesser I got the wishes from my friends etc. Nevertheless, I could not thankful enough for all the well birthday wishes that came through my private message and my wall. You all really made my day.

I could not agree more when people said, when we become older, we hope it comes along with wiser. Wiser in making decision, wiser in every aspects of my life. InsyaAllah. Every wishes means a lot to me. I look every details and some of them are really touching my heart like 'click' at the right moment.

Anyway, thanks all for the birthday wishes...do wish again for more years to come.

the gift? He gave me cash money a few hundred Euro, so that I can buy whatever I want to..hehhee

5 comments:

areT said...

aku pon selalu rasa mcm ko ni..tp nak wat camne kan....kdg2 manusia lopa

Nurul said...

tu la aret..kadang2 terasa ada pakatan dr kawan2 supaya pulaukan aku pun ada hehehe

Caca said...

Nurul, Happy belated birthday...32, really? hehehe...happy growing young!

Cash money for your birthday...classic!!!You're so lucky having to spend the time with both your boys..

areT said...

ish..toksah pikir mcm tu la...hang pikir yang baik2 je ok

Nurul said...

aret--kdg2 terpk hehhe..ko ni mcm tau smthng je hehehe..cepat kasi tau!

caca-tqvm..indeed 32 you..how I wish I was 23 instead ehehehee..he gave me cash money bcoz he does not know what I wanted to..hehehe..so ths weekend gonna spend the money kekkee