Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Tuesday 18 May 2010

unspeakable mind and thought
















My half occupied mind and heart make me feel uneasy and tired. I am tired to keep thinking of what if, what is, what this and etc. Part of my heart says, maybe it is the time to mend the condition but the rest of it says what is the consequences of this and that.

I do not know. I really do not know. What do I want? Am I doing the right thing here? I do not know..

'Whatever will be, will be..
The future is not ours to see..'

No comments: