Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Monday 17 May 2010

Giving in?


Have we as a mum ever think of giving in when the condition is tensed? Why I said so? Ok I just want to give this for example. I was sleep training Haris by not giving him night time feeding so frequent. It just because he has the solid food thrice a day and breast milk just before dozing off to slumberland.

For nine months old baby, he should sleep through by now but it par beyond to happen for Haris. He keeps waking up in the middle of the night and he does not know how to settle himself in bed. He just too depending on breast.

To change the condition for a better night sleep pattern, I decided to reduce the amount of night feeding gradually. Before starting the training he was asking for milk every two hours. Just imagine how bad his habit was, about depending too much on breast.

When I started the plan last week, it was horrible! At first, he just cried out for almost 30 minutes and I just about to give in. But, I knew, I must firm and had a strong determination if I want my plan to success. After a couple of nights, the condition is getting ok and now, he is still waking up for night feeding but not as frequent as before.

No comments: