Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Tuesday 18 May 2010

My baby favourite food's recipe

Being a mum is not as easy as ABC. One of the challenging tasks as a mum for me is, to satisfy my baby's taste bud. When he reached eight months old, he turned to be a very picky eater. Sometimes he likes the regular food that he used to have, but on the other day he just dislikes it. So, I have to be creative to tackle this problem. I surfed in the Internet to find a very good baby's food recipe but I am very lazy to try them, until one fine day, I bought my monthly must have magazine, Mother & Baby, I got a freebie book from Annabel Karmel. She is one of the guru for the baby's food recipe. I love most of the recipes because it easy peasy to prepare in a little time.

One of the recipe that I used to cook for my baby is, Beef or chicken with vegetable puree.

Ingredients.

-1tbs cooking oil.
-1 onion , finely chopped.
-100g beef or chicken.
-150g carrots
-1 medium size of potato. finely chopped.

How to cook?
-Heat the cooking oil in a saucepan and add the onion and saute for 2 minutes.
-Add the meat or chicken and keep stirring.
-Add all the vegetables and water until covered the ingredients in the saucepan. Do not pun so much water, the quantity just enough to cover the meats n vegies.
-simmer and out on the lid for 15 minutes or until all the ingredientes are cooked.
-Once it cooked, blend it very well.

Voila..Do not add salt into the baby's food.

No comments: