Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Thursday 20 May 2010

First trial..is it ok?

The sun is shinning so bright,
It makes me feel all right,
the moon is lighting in the night,
it a sign for night-night...
The stars are twinkling in the skies,
Dancing and making rhymes for my lullabies.

I love the tranquil night,
As I close my eyes very tight,
I can feel myself safe and snug,
Especially when I sleep alone in the dim light.

Fairytale is my bedtime story.
Reading by my daddy.
Hugs and kisses mummy,
Hugs and kisses daddy...

mummy said, sleep tight baby,
and daddy said, dun let the bed bug bites dearie..

Muahh..Night night...

No comments: