Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Backdated entry on his birthday..10042010

April 10th 2010 is Am's birthday. This time it is so special simply because we celebrated it with Haris's presence. We just had our simple meal at Pizza Hut. This year, there was no special preparation and surprise since I had so little time to prepare for everything. For a gift, I just gave him some money to buy something that he really liked and he chose to buy a PDA phone or should I say iphone? I do not know much about gadget thingies, Just asked me about designer handbags so I shall know in detail. hehehe..

To my dear husband, Happy birthday to you. I hope this year may bring you happiness, success, well-being and everything. Just so you know, Haris and I love you so damn much and we are always proud of you.

Papa et Hubby, when everything seems dull and cliche, you always there for me and otherwise..

I love you..n Haris loves you too..

No comments: