Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Tuesday 18 May 2010

That guy...

















I dedicated these humble pie words for my other half. The one who is always there for me. Always walk in my life when the whole world walks out of me.. I love you so much,Darling...

As tranquil as the night
I see you deep in slumber
Peaceful and serene
Your breathing so calming
And as I looked at you sleeping
My heart lurched out for you
Cause I never notice anymore
And it's not that I don't love you
For that is a thought far from true
I do, I do cherish you
Deep from my bottomless heart
High as the highest mountain can reach
We started out as two
My love for you, and you me too,
And now we are three
And for this, I thank you.

No comments: